Are you an experienced CrossFitter visiting from out of town, and want to drop-in for a WOD?
Have you been CrossFitting somewhere else and are thinking of switching to our box? Please read on!
As an experienced CrossFit visitor, you are welcome to attend our CrossFit Level 2 classes and Metcon classes. If you’re still a CrossFit newbie, you can book in to our beginner’s CrossFit Level 1 classes.
All classes are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis via our online booking system and you will need to book and pay for your sessions ahead of time.
Check the location of the gym that you have booked your session at; all of our facilities are situated within 5 minutes walk of a tube station. We have two addresses in Bethnal Green (see panel right). The booking system will tell you which arch to head for (they are about 400m away from each other).
CrossFit London Class Schedule
To browse the daily schedule, click here.
Self Training Drop-Ins (Open Gym)
Self Training is available in our Malcolm Place facility. For full details see here.
- All other classes require prior assessment and approval by a CrossFit London coach, based on prior attendance and demonstration of skill levels.
- We offer free taster sessions for absolute CrossFit beginners, but drop-ins or anyone wanting to try out the gym must pay in advance and book-in.
- We don’t do t-shirt swaps, or accept them in exchange for classes.
- Our booking system accepts Visa and Mastercard only.
- Single session pass – £15
- 5 sessions pass – £65
- 10 sessions pass – £110
- One Day Self Training Pass – £10 (valid on day of purchase only)
For all other membership options follow the link below:
We offer discounts to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services and full-time students. (This does not apply to drop-ins; it is for regular members only). Click here for more information.