CFLDN Limited, trading as CrossFit London
Registered address: 16 Lewisham Hill, London SE13 7EJ
(NB this is NOT the gym)
VAT no: 119-0985-00
Public telephone number: 0203 070 3550
Contact Andrew Stemler on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation – 12 hours notice is required for cancellation of any timetabled training session (CrossFit, Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Strength, etc). Missed sessions are charged as if attended.
We do not offer refunds on purchases for our services, beyond your statutory rights. We strongly plea with you to be modest in your initial membership purchases, and to make sure you like us, can reach the venue and like what we do before making extravagant purchases.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. No information is provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Health Commitment Statement
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by CrossFit, Inc.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, we urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You (each client, guest, and all participating family members) agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, or use any gym amenity on the premises or off premises, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any recommendation for changes in diet, including the use of food supplements are entirely your responsibility, and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of these facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. We are also not responsible for any loss of your personal property.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of:
1) your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training or instruction;
2) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment;
3) our instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations; and
4) your slipping and/or falling while in the building, or on the premises, including adjacent footpaths and parking areas.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the gym, and all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the gym for personal injury or property damage.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of the facility, its agents, and employees.
If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect, and only the offending provision or provisions shall be severed.