Coach Greg Glassman described CrossFit in 100 words:
• Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.
• Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
• Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch.
• Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
• Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow.
• Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense.
• Regularly learn and play new sports.
Beginners click here for information on getting started with our CrossFit Level 1 classes
Experienced CrossFitters click here to see how to access our classic CrossFit Level 2 classes and more.
Drop-in and visitors, click here to see how to access our classic CrossFit Level 2 classes and more.
For all pricing and membership options follow the link below:
We offer discounts to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services and full-time students. (This does not apply to drop-ins; it is for regular members only). Click here for more information.