Are you an experienced CrossFitter visiting from out of town, and want to drop-in for a WOD?
Have you been CrossFitting somewhere else and are thinking of switching to our box? Please read on!
For details about joining our Adult and Kids Gymnastics classes click here.
As an experienced CrossFit visitor, you are welcome to attend our CrossFit classes. If you’re still a CrossFit newbie, you’ll need to start with our beginner’s CrossFit Fundamentals classes.
Booking your class
All classes are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis via our online booking system; you will need to book and pay for your sessions ahead of time.
You can find information about our class prices here.
If you show up for a class without having booked in advance, we regret we may not be able to accommodate you. If you’re having trouble booking in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have 3 main training venues in Bethnal Green. Please check the location of your class before you travel. All of our East London facilities are situated within 5 minutes walk of a tube station. We have two addresses in Bethnal Green (see panel right). The booking system will tell you which arch to head for (they are about 400m away from each other).
We also have a sister affiliate in Vauxhall (CrossFit SE11). Any purchased sessions can book classes at either location.
CrossFit London Class Schedule
To browse the daily schedule, click here.
Open Gym Drop-Ins
Open Gym is available in our Malcolm Place facility. You can book Open Gym sessions just like regular classes, buy buying and booking in advance. For details see here.
- Some classes require prior assessment and approval by a CrossFit London admin or coach. Email email@example.com if you believe you meet the required standards.
- We offer Free Taster Sessions for absolute CrossFit beginners on the first Saturday of the month, but drop-ins or anyone wanting to try out the gym must pay in advance and book-in.
- We don’t do t-shirt swaps, or accept them in exchange for classes.
- Our booking system accepts Visa and Mastercard only.
- Single session pass – £15
- 5 sessions pass – £65
- 10 sessions pass – £110
For all other membership options follow the link below: