All pricing options are for individual use only and cannot be shared by friends, couples or groups unless otherwise stated. To attend a class you must be booked in with your own account using your own sessions.
The fees for CrossFit London services vary according to how often you are looking train and how much you are prepared to spend. We have created a variety of packages to suit all training approaches.
Class prices are the same across the board for all CrossFit* and Adult Gymnastics classes, at all venues at CrossFit London and at our sister-affiliate CrossFit SE11. You can mix and match classes as much as you like and can book at any location.
Kids Gymnastics has a separate pricing option. Please see its individual page for details.
- Single session pass – £20 (expires 30 days after purchase)
- 10 session class pack – £140 (expires 10 weeks after first visit)
- 50 session class pack – £600 (expires 50 weeks after first visit)
- 3x p/week monthly package (13 sessions) – £150 (expires 1 month after first visit)
- Unlimited monthly package – £185 (expires 1 month after first visit)
- CrossFit Fundamentals* – £120 (4 sessions: valid for 1 month after first visit)
*Please note, only the CrossFit Fundamentals package will be able to book the Fundamentals classes.
The monthly packages are valid from the date of your first booked-in class and expire after 30 days.
Session packs are valid for number of sessions X weeks, beginning on the day the first class is booked. So ten sessions are valid for ten weeks, 10 sessions are valid for 10 weeks and 50 sessions for 50 weeks. The clock starts ticking when you book that first class.
Single session passes are valid for 30 days from the purchase date.
Cancellations, no-shows and late arrivals:
If you cancel a class 12 hours or more before it starts it will be credited back to your account to use again. No-shows and cancellations made within 12 hours of the start time will be lost.
If you know you cannot make it to class, we expect you to late cancel the session anyway so another athlete can benefit from the spare place.
Ensure you are on time for your class. If you are late you may not be allowed to participate; this is at the coach’s discretion and their decision is final!
We don’t offer refunds. Our prices are currently the most competitive prices in London and as a result classes must be used in the specified time period. If you are unsure if the facility is right for you then start with a modest initial package, try the classes and see if we match what you are looking for. We encourage people to buy monthly memberships if they are attending at least three times a week.
Personal training fees
All of our coaches offer Personal Training across various disciplines, including CrossFit, Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Nutrition and Personal Training for children.
- Senior Trainer/Specialist 1-on-1 PT session £60
- Senior Coach 1-on-1 PT session £65
- Head Coach 1-on-1 PT session £75
- CrossFit Fundamentals PT package (8 sessions) £480
- Unlimited Bolt-On PT Session* £40
To discuss or arrange personal training please contact us here.All prices include VAT at 20%.
*Members on an Unlimited class package or membership are entitled to a monthly discounted PT session. The session must be booked during the concurrent Unlimited month, and cannot be deferred or saved to use later. If you would like to take advantage of the session, email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
We offer a 10% discount to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services, NHS employees and full-time students. The discount applies to the 10 and 50 session class packs only. It does not apply to Personal Training, monthly and Fundamentals packages, contracts or single session drop-ins.
If it does apply to you, follow these instructions:
- Create a profile on our booking site. Do not buy any classes yet!
- Email a copy of your professional/student ID to email@example.com.
- Once we’ve confirmed that we’ve pushed all the right buttons for you, go ahead and buy your sessions/membership.
- The discount applies at checkout.
NB: if you’re not applying for a discount, we don’t need your ID.