All pricing options are for individual use only and cannot be shared by friends, couples or groups unless otherwise stated.
The fees for CrossFit London services vary according to how often you are looking train and how much you are prepared to spend. We have created a variety of packages to suit all training approaches.
Class prices are the same across the board for all CrossFit* and Adult Gymnastics classes, at all venues at CrossFit London and at our sister-affiliate CrossFit SE11. You can mix and match classes as much as you like and can book at any location.
Kids Gymnastics has a separate pricing option. Please see its individual page for details.
(*All pricing options can book the 4 CrossFit Fundamentals classes, but the £40 CrossFit Fundamentals is restricted to the Fundamentals classes only and cannot book any other class type):
- Single session pass – £15
- 5 session carnet – £65
- 10 session carnet – £110
- 20 session carnet – £190
- 50 session carnet – £425
- 3x p/week monthly package (13 sessions) – £105
- 5x p/week monthly package (21 sessions) – £145
- CrossFit Fundamentals – £40 (4 sessions: valid for the 4 CrossFit Fundamentals classes only)
The monthly packages are valid from the date of your first booked-in class and expire after 30 days.
Session carnets are valid for number of sessions X weeks, beginning on the day the first class is booked. So: Five sessions are valid for five weeks, 50 sessions are valid for 50 weeks. The clock starts ticking when you book that first class.
Single session passes are valid for 30 days from the purchase date.
Cancellations, no-shows and late arrivals:
If you cancel a class 12 hours or more before it starts it will be credited back to your account to use again. No-shows and cancellations made within 12 hours of the start time will be lost.
If you know you cannot make it to class, we expect you to late cancel the session anyway so another athlete can benefit from the spare place.
Ensure you are on time for your class. If you are late you may not be allowed to participate; this is at the coach’s discretion and their decision is final!
We don’t offer refunds. Our prices are already the most competitive in London and the deal is you use your passes within the time frame explained above. We encourage you, as adults, to buy a modest initial package (or a single session pass) and test that you like the classes, the venue and our teachers.
Personal training fees
- Single CrossFit/Barbell PT session – £60
- 5 CrossFit/Barbell PT sessions – £270
- 10 CrossFit/Barbell PT sessions – £480
- Single Gymnastics PT session – £60
- 5 Gymnastics PT sessions – £270
- CrossFit Fundamentals PT package (4 sessions) – £190
All prices include VAT at 20%.
We offer discounts to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services and full-time students.
This does not apply to drop-ins, single session passes or the Fundamentals pricing options – it is for regular members only.
If it does apply to you, follow these instructions:
- Create a profile on our booking site. Do not buy any classes yet!
- Email a copy of your professional/student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we’ve confirmed that we’ve pushed all the right buttons for you, go ahead and buy your sessions/membership.
- The discount applies at checkout.
NB: if you’re not applying for a discount, we don’t need your ID.