WHAT IS CROSSFIT?
CrossFit- Is a method we use to get you into the best possible shape and level of fitness you can be in, at your own pace.
Crossfit is, functional movements (things you could do day to day) like lifting, squatting, pulling yourself up and over something, jumping, lunging, twisting and hinging- performed at high intensity as randomly as possible.
We combine skills/ strength/ conditioning into a carefully formulated program, designed to push you further than you thought possible whilst hitting that “sweet spot” of feel good endorphins!
We prepare you for life’s challenges, physically and mentally.
You will rarely do the same workout in a month, you will see results, you will have fun, you will find joy in moving your body with different people, abilities and body types at your own pace, refreshing and 100% worth the time!
- Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.
- Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
- Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch.
- Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow.
- Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense.
- Regularly learn and play new sports.